Donations and Volunteering
We accept any non-expired shelf-stable foods for the pantry, and we encourage a variety of nutritious foods from different food groups.
Some of most common donations include
- Canned chicken, salmon, tuna
- Canned fruits and Vegetables
- Canned soups
- Dried Pasta and Pasta sauces
- Peanut, almond, sun butters
- Dried nuts, fruit, and beans
- Dry cereals, oatmeal, grits
- Beverages (shelf-stable milk, soy and almond milks, juices)
- Snacks (crackers, popcorn, trail mixes, granola and energy bars)
Food can be dropped off directly into the bin in front of the Panther’s Pantry in Parking Deck B and in the Urban Life Building Floors 8th, 9th, and 12th next to the elevators.
The Pantry is 100% student and volunteer staffed and operated!
Want to get involved?
- We accept volunteers from all majors/degree levels and can work with your class schedule.
What do you get out of it?
- Work on outreach projects with the CP students
- Meet new, interesting people
- Be an advocate for this needed student service
- Add volunteer work to your resume
You can sign up by stopping by the pantry to fill out an application or by emailing the current Pantry Manager at: PantherspantryGSU@gmail.com